Saturday 25 August 2007

Scottish Scenery - Dunoon to Gourock - Photographs by Lorraine G Huber

Bonnie Scotland

More Here are some more photos of my travels from a visit to the lovely Gallimaufry Art Gallery in Blairmore, Dunoon and taking the ferry back across to Gourock to head home to Livingston.

Hope you enjoy these images. If you would like to leave your comments or
contact me please email
abstractloft@blueyonder.co.uk

Best Wishes
Lorraine

















Below are some images I have taken of Pittenweem in The East Neuk of Fife while visiting the famous annual Pittenweem Arts Festival





















I will be adding new images of Scottish scenes often, so be sure to visit regularly and leave your comments and if you would like to, share your own memories of Scotland with me.

No comments: